The Plumbing Permit will need to be used on any new plumbing work done to your home or business, water line or sewer line replacements and gas tests.

If your gas meter has been pulled you will have to apply for a permit so that a gas test inspection can be done by the building inspector.  Once the building inspector has approved of the work, the City will contact Center Point Gas and release your permit.  You will then need to contact Center Point Gas and request that your gas meter be reset.

If you have any questions, please contact City Hall at 979-265-2082.

All plumbing will be installed in accordance with the latest edition of the International Plumbing Code and the International Gas Code.

If you have Adobe Reader, you are welcome to download the appropriate permit and fill in all applicable information.

Plumbing Permit